Saturday, November 9, 2013

Full Circle, Deeper Meanings

I just realized that Spirit has brought me full circle.
  So elegant is she in her workings with my soul.

For months, I have been immersed in a deep lesson,
  to let go, gracefully, of things/people not meant for me.

I have been to many corners of this lesson,
  examined its intricacies, seen its many faces.

Recently, I started to 'get it', to recognize when
  something was not for me and to let go of it...gracefully.

And now, I am struck by a deeper meaing of
  'not meant for me'.

'Not meant for me' are those things or people
  that take me out of the flow, are not in my best interest.

'Not meant for me' is Spirit discerning, when I cannot,
  when something is lifegiving and when it is 'lifetaking'.

'Not meant for me' is when Spirit is telling me that
  something is 'lifetaking', and is guiding me back to the flow.

'Letting go, gracefully' is me recognizing Spirit's call
  and trusting, believing in Spirit's pure love for me.

'Letting go gracefully' is stepping back into the flow,
  and if I cannot, allowing Spirit to carry me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment