Friday, November 15, 2013

Kriya

Kriya
  That's the word for what happens
  to my body since the Kundalini emergence.

The Kundalini has been gentle this year.

It rises through my crown chakra and
  sparkles around my head with epiphanies.

It puts pressure on my throat chakra
  when creation is stirring and wants form.

It burns in my root chakra in
  anticipation of new growth or awakenings.

And sometimes, it captures my body
  in a storm of chaotic, exploding energy.

It happened again, quite unexpectedly,
  as my friend did reflexology massage on my feet.

Awakened once again, the energy sparked
  and danced through all the muscles of my body.

The energy cascaded from one twitching muscle to
  the next, inciting a riot of chaotic, uproarious potential.

I could feel each of the thousand muscles in my body,
  the individual explosions, and the bed quaking beneath me.

I was happy that the Kundalini is still alive in me.
  I was fascinated by the work of Spirit in my body.

As the Kriya subsided, I fell into a deep peace.
  I felt at One with Spirit and fully alive in this body.

I was reassured that my work is not complete,
  and that Spirit is here, now, for us all, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment